Ready to get started with TILLS™? Here’s a quick guide to what you’ll need.
TILLS Examiner's Kit
This single kit has everything you need to administer, score, and interpret the TILLS test. The Examiner’s Kit includes:
Quick Start Guide. Keep this convenient laminated guide close at hand for an overview of the test, summaries of the subtests, and basic instructions for administration and scoring.
Examiner’s Manual. All the information you need to diagnose with TILLS. Includes information on administrating, scoring, and how to interpret scores for the TILLS subtests.
Technical Manual. Your essential guide to TILLS development, validity and reliability, and more.
Examiner’s Practice Workbook. Get detailed practice material for scoring each subtest, transforming raw scores into standard scores, and interpreting the scores.
TILLS Forms. You’ll get 25 Examiner Record Forms to record and score student responses, plus 25 Student Response Forms your students will use to record responses on four TILLS subtests.
Student Language Scale. Completed by parents, teachers, and students, this one-page checklist reveals each party’s perspective on how the student is performing on academic tasks and allows you to screen for disorders.
Stimulus Book. All the print stimuli you need to administer TILLS subtests.
Digital Audio Files. Collected for you on one convenient USB, these files are for presenting the stimuli for two TILLS subtests. Additional audio files demonstrate examiner pronunciations for select subtests and provide examples of students’ oral responses.
TILLS Practice Kit
Are you planning TILLS training and practice sessions? Order this kit, perfect for use in preservice higher education courses and inservice trainings. With the TILLS Practice Kit, you’ll:
- Give your trainees a complete overview of TILLS
- Familiarize trainees with the TILLS subtests through practice exercises
- Offer concrete examples of standardized testing principles
- Provide practice for scoring and interpreting all subtests
Each kit includes one Examiner’s Practice Workbook, the Practice Kit Downloads needed to complete the workbook exercises, a pack of 3 Examiner Record Forms to work through the exercises in the workbook, and one Quick-Start Guide.
Your convenient electronic scoring solution for TILLS, the Easy-Score saves you time by automating the following steps:
- Calculates the student’s age based on birth date and test date to help ensure accuracy.
- Converts raw scores you enter to standard scores and percentile ranks for each subtest.
- Completes the Scoring Chart for you, populating the composite scores, identification core score, total score, and the standard scores and percentile ranks of the total and composite scores.
- Completes the Identification Chart to inform you if the student’s results are consistent with the presence of a language/literacy disorder.
- Generates a PDF report you can print or save for a student’s file or share with parents or school personnel.
Need more forms? This package includes 25 Examiner Record Forms to record and score student responses, plus 25 Student Response Forms your students will use to record responses on four TILLS subtests.
Student Language Scale
You can order packages of 50 additional Student Language Scale forms, one-page checklists completed by parents, teachers, and students.
Examiner’s Practice Workbook
Extra copies of the Examiner’s Practice Workbook are available separately. The workbooks provide you and/or your trainees with step-by-step exercises for each of the TILLS subtests, plus complete instructions on scoring procedures and practice opportunities.
TILLS Quick Start Guide
Sold in convenient packs of 5, these laminated trifold guides keep TILLS basics at your fingertips. You’ll get an overview of the test, a walkthrough of test administration, summaries of individual subtests, and scoring information.